The race to cloud: Reaching the inflection point to long
- Over the past two years, there’s been a surge in cloud commitment, with more than 86% of companies reporting an increase in cloud initiatives.
- Achieving full cloud value is at a tipping point for those committed, with heavy adopters fully achieving expected outcomes at a higher rate.
- The cloud journey continues beyond migration to utilizing the power of cloud, with the majority of companies considering their efforts ongoing.
- The low-hanging fruit has been picked and companies are moving more complex, critical workloads. A consistent set of stubborn barriers remains.
- Five key practices can help companies overcome these barriers and tip the scales towards full value achievement.