Companies failing to patch their environments and insider user activity still rank top of our pen testers’ offender list for 2019. Our latest report investigates why companies are still getting the basics wrong. It examines the changing threat landscape and reveals why CISOs need to rethink cyber security in 2020.
Key findings and analysis revealed in the report include:
- The top vulnerabilities every company needs to look out for
- Why companies are still failing on the basics
- Which industries are falling victim to the most critical flaws?
- What are the main GDPR failings for companies and why?
- Are your phishing campaigns really working?
- Are SMEs being priced out of the market by the cyber security supply chain?